I expand on some thoughts about the differences between the mindsets of people that choose to live in urban vs rural areas.
- On collectivism and individualism | You Should Let Me
- Empire State of Sadness : TotURDa
- Using Collectivists are drawn to collectives. Using God’s Homes for the Greater Good
- In the USA Cities overwhelmingly voted Democrat
- Fueled – Not the office space site I was talking about but interesting that they advertise it as a collective.
- One in a Million | Aaliyah
- One in a Million | Ne-Yo
- One in a Million | Guns ‘N Roses ( check those lyrics :O )
Go team individualist. Have you noticed any of these trends? Are you feeling out of place wherever you may be? Comment below with your thoughts.
Thank you for reading. Subscribe to the Blog for more or: