If you have a fear it is in your interest to understand the source of that fear. If you are part of or support something that someone fears, ask them what they are afraid of and if you can address those fears and lay them to rest.
Don’t just claim if they continue being phobic it will just result in more people wanting to literally lay them to rest.
- Definition of Phobia from Wordnik
- Arachnophobia | IMDb A species of South American killer spider hitches a lift to the U.S. in a coffin and starts to breed and kill. More reasons for God Emperor Trump to build that wall 😛 Theatrical Trailer |YouTube
- 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami | Infogalactic
- Boxing day tsunami 2004 Thailand – complete series 1/4 Phuket | YouTube
- Cruel Culture. Please watch this video. It gets very hard to see but is necessary to know. Any belief system that can lead to what is in this video should elicit a healthy amount of fear in any peace loving person. Why do some people do this and others are by all means peaceful members of society? Disgust isn’t quite what I feel at this video, there is some actual shared shame at homo-sapienity for this. This is inhuman.
- Islam by Country
- Moderate Muslim Watch : How the Term “Islamophobia” Got Shoved Down Your Throat – Ricochet
- The origins of the term “Islamophobia” – The American Muslim
Were you Christianophobic if you had reservations about the activities of the church during the Spanish Inquisition? Can you imagine a video like this being made about a dark time in Islamic History?
Thank you for reading. Subscribe to the Blog for more or: