Went to the NYC Pride March. It was good to see that people could openly voice their opinions, ideas, sexuality and more in such an open and public venue and in such safety. It is something I try to not take for granted.
That was enjoyable. Botched the information on the flag but links below about that. this is the great time we live in we can learn more about more. Shall have a separate video with the footage put together, form my time there.
- NYC Pride | Official site
- Chicago ‘Dyke March’ Bans Jewish Pride Flags: ‘They Made People Feel Unsafe’
- Twin Cities Pride parade officials discuss reversing ban on police marching
- Gadsden Flag | Infogalactic
- Libertarianism | Infogalactic
- Related post has info on similar events in Japan : A Bird Speaks on Homosexuality
- This is Snek | Know Your Meme
Enjoyed my time. Will try and have a discussion with someone that identifies as part of the community and see if they can tell me what they think about pride.