Donald J Trump tweeted a thing.
Then some people died.
Oh no that’s not true, but form the reaction you’d think it was hordes of people. Once they set that this can be an incitement to violence they have to either admit that they have been silent to others inciting violence or complicit in it. Don’t try this at home kids!
CNN keeps taking those loses. The hypocrisy of these people is fantastic to watch. Keep it up and expose yourself to the few people whose minds can still be changed by these displays.
- Johnny Depp : Deep or Derp? | Rant A. Tonne
- Kathy Griffin’s unforgivable message to America and the world (Opinion) – CNN.com
- WWE WrestleMania Results & Video, including WrestleMania 33 – 2017 | WWE
- Chicago police, feds team up on new effort to curb violence | KATV
- Trump’s Leaner White House Payroll Projected To Save Taxpayers $22 Million …but tweets though.
The offending tweet.