We are parts of teams. We support them and they support us. We compete against others, are happy when we win, and glad when they loose. How did you choose your team? Was it a well informed, measured, and appropriate choice? How have you changed since that choice was made? Can you change the choice? The existence of teams is not inherently bad or that will end anytime soon. Here are some thoughts
There are good reasons to be on teams. We wouldn’t have this instinct/ tendency if it did not mostly benefit most of us. I am not here to reduce people being in teams, even as an individualist (best team). What should be reduced is taking L’s from teams you may have no good reason to be attached to.
Try and read the comment sections. See the different reactions to the same information. Different things happening for the same reasons.
- Russian ‘names are incredibly hard’: Reporter fears Trump probe too complex for his supporters to grasp | Raw Story
- WaPo Reporter Suggests Trump Voters Too Stupid To Understand Russia Probe | MEDIAite
- WaPo’s Ashley Parker: Russia Issue ‘Very Complicated,’ Difficult for Trump Voters ‘to Take Stock of’ | Breitbart
- WaPo Reporter: Trump Voters Don’t Care About Russia Because ‘Names Are Incredibly Hard to Pronounce’ |Video from NN News
What say you on what she said?
Now the links about the basketball tournament. Unfortunately my former teammate’s team lost but was exciting to see him coach and also get a glimpse into what could be up and coming outlets for the many talented athletes and interested fans to get some high level competition to play against, watch and profit from.
- The Basketball Tournament | How both the name of the tournament and the domain name were available is astounding to me.
- Teens filmed, mocked drowning man, Cocoa police say |Parenting Failures all around.
- All Garbage Matters to Garbage People Video about the quality of information.
- USA Mens Basketball Racism | Raising awareness of discrimination.
- New Plan for Basketball |Competition for the set systems is coming!