A Kenyan and Canadian meet at a rally, and proceed to debate the merits, virtues and meaning behind the sentiment, policies and movement represented by President Donald J Trump.
It was a good discussion between me and this man, and am glad to share this with you.
some related links
- Scars and Stripes Rally NYC : Patriotism in MAGAland
- Black Walking in NYC : The Deal with Racist White Women
- Stats on Police Police are EnFORCEment Agents
- Women in general use weapons more. Remember, Unarmed = Safe
- No Racial Bias in Police Use of Force : An Empirical Analysis of Racial Differences in Police Use of Force | The National Bureau of Economic Research
Austin Lee’s Speech
Laura Loomer’s Periscope