A google memo was leaked to the public in early august 2017. Media sources got a hold of it and proceeded to spin it to seem like a racist and misogynist screed. I read the document for myself, and suggest you do as well.
Thanks for watching and listening, was the document what you expected? Do you disagree with Damore and consider my commentary to be offensive? Did you know most of this material? How much was news to you?
- As mentioned this is a thoroughly sourced document : check it out for yourself | Google’s Ideological Echo Chamber
- My thoughts on what the Memo and subsequent firing could signify in the grander scheme |Why Google Firing of James Damore is Good
- You Should Let Me : Individualism vs Collectivism
- Good interview. Didn’t know what to expect from Mr. Damore, but turns out he was self taught in coding, so should be good in finding more things to do with his life.| Google Memo: Fired Employee Speaks Out! | James Damore and Stefan Molyneux
- Image I mentioned about suicides. Loss of occupation, be it a typical job or as a husband/father through a divorce, is another situation that can lead to suicides. This is in part due to how males are defined largely from their actions