Racism can not be owned by a race. The race to the bottom continues with racial and identity politics, I expect worse before any improvement.
- Brutality: Girl, 10, among people killed in protests | Daily Nation
- Kenya election 2017: Raila Odinga says election systems hacked | BBC NEWS AFRICA
- How Kenya election puts strain on ethnically mixed couples | BBC News Africa
- Kenya’s elections show how the media has sold its soul | Washington Post
- Why is it called Arlington? | Ghosts of DC
- The channel I talked about, In North Korea they may think this form of unison of Korea is possible, they live in a hermit kingdom, understandable why they may lack information. What is your excuse?|The Third Korea No One Ever Talks About. The Lost Korean People
Discussion from someone that was on location. You can listen to her recount what she saw, and also watch her periscope of video recorded live. Charlottesville: Violence in the Streets | Faith Goldy and Stefan Molyneux
- Posts touching on Westgate attack| Divided on the Failure of States | I Do Not Believe…
- Annoying Sayings : ‘I am not Racist but…’
- USA Basketball Racism
This picture really got to me when looking through articles. Ive seen jovial smiles and faces at protests and rallies that people claim are over life threatening situations. She isn’t thinking of taking a selfie of this to show her friends and family later.