..about as practical as a horse and carriage? Points to all who get that reference, also you are old 😛 Money buys happiness? Not quite, money can afford access to things. the experience of those things can be good or bad. You can have one without the other.
- Madonna Opens Up About Life with 6 Kids and Her Emotional Adoption Journey: ‘It’s Complicated — But So Worth It’ | People Magazine
- Effects of Fatherless Families on Crime Rates | Marripedia More sources of information
- The Real, Complex Connection Between Single-Parent Families and Crime | The Atlantic
- Correlation and Causation: Single Mothers and Violent Crime | Scienceblogs Causation is not always correlation?
- How Single or Dual Parenting Affects Early Brain Development | Time a start for some research into the parenting.
- Love and marriage, love and marriage, go together like a horse and carriage…
- Full Speech by Madonna at Womens March Totes unimpressed.