It is better to have nothing to eat or drink for 4 days than to have tainted water and corrupted food for 4 days.
Thank you for watching. When was the last time you were thankful for your ability to share something you once were scared to?
- Trump Cuts 22 Regs for Every New One
- AP Tweet on Budget
- Brain Drain aka Human capital flight
- Fake News Pushes North Korea Propaganda | Michael Malice and Stefan Molyneux
- First Amendment – U.S. Constitution | Annotation 6 – First Amendment FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION–SPEECH AND PRESS
- Trump Year 1 | Kenya Year 2018
- There are 4 times more liberal journalists than Conservative but should this worry you? |Rather interesting new podcast from Bombard’s Body Language.
North Korea coverage
- Starts North Korea Is Winning the Olympics Before They Even Start | Bloomberg
- Good to see that North Korea is all #MeToo on showing the world that it to has young women that can be the future leaders of a despotic murderous regime. THey are doing feminism right like the collectivists they are. Kim Yo-jong: CNN accused of producing propaganda after report on Kim Jong-un’s sister sparks debate | independent.
- Y no stand VP Pence? 2018 Olympics: Mike Pence doesn’t stand for Korea, skips meal with North Koreans | CBS
- North Korea is winning the Olympics –and it’s not because of sports | CNN Country is still literally the despotic mess that they say Trump will turn USA into but ‘ooh glamorous enslaving Sister Kim and her enslaved cheerleaders.‘
- “But let’s not forget, Kim Yo-jong is Pyongyang’s PR queen. She is the master of her brother’s image, and on this occasion, she has mastered the media’s portrayal of her country.” To the BBC PR and Propaganda are interchangeable. Kim Yo-jong and North Korea’s secret weapon
Merchandise to exercise your freedom of sharing information that you like quality designs.
Thank you for reading. Subscribe to the Blog for more or: