How and why do we take interest in politics? In the United States of America the House Intelligence Committee released the findings of a long running investigation. No evidence that the precedent Donald J Trump or his campaign colluded with the Russians, to successfully win the presidency. Will this information matter? North Korea is an example of how one can limit information of the citizenry, yet people still find out about the rest of the world and try and escape. South Africa is showing a situation where there is no limit to an actual example of the political inanity they are embarking on yet onward they march.
I discuss this and more in the video.
- Summary by House Intelligence Committee
- House Intelligence Committee Completes Russia Probe: ‘No Evidence of Collusion’ Between Trump Campaign, Russians
- 17 intelligence organizations or 4? Either way, Russia conclusion still valid | Politifact
- Uncommon Knowledge | Hoover Institution
- South Africa Is Getting More Disgusting by the Day.
- A State of Crisis States| Links I Like
- Offense is No Defense | Offending 1 Billion People
Merch you can believe in?
Thank you for reading. Subscribe to the Blog for more or