How are modern women like NFL wide receivers and does the league have a systemic problem that has been destroying many male minds since its inception? I use the example of Terrell Owens, a recent inductee to the NFL’s Hall of fame and discuss how the cost benefit analysis made by players can teach us about other perceived issues in society.
Any other things you think could find apt comparisons in sport?
- Fleeting Signs of White Genocide | Increase in Black Athlete Hysteria
- Ignorant Knowledge | Is No News Better Than Fake News?
- Professional Celebrity Slaves | Are Black Athletes Slaves?
- Terrell Owens had 20 catches in a game not 18, snd place is 18.
- About that cover image Why It’s Time For You To Give Up On The NFL And Start Watching The LFL | AT Sports
Thank you for reading. Subscribe to the Blog for more or