Feminists say the definition of feminism is the equality between genders. But what about between races and cultures? In Feminisms Black History, I touched on the racist beginnings of the social movement in the USA. Some if not most of that is being addressed, but with increasing globalization, has feminism become a first world problem?
Now that blacks have been welcomed by the White founders into things such as intersectional feminism have even the sisters and brothers in the diaspora forgetting or ignoring their roots. I read this article titled ’10 Types of Nairobi Wives,’ to raise awareness of the plight of women in Kenya.
Hopefully this can add to the conversation.
Article is discussed until 30:00 followed by a discussion of content and related issues.
What did you think of the article as initially presented and did it change during the discussion? We are a sexually dimorphic species so have some ingrained and expected differences. This just means that it is the default, in no way shape and form is it a value judgment of what is preferred or unwanted, let alone unable to be changed.
As a human species we have the ability to live in the most inhospitable environments to average mammalian life forms. Our cultures and practices are devised due o our biological drives and can differ in any ways as we see in the various cultures that have come and gone.
- Digital version of the original article Miss mboch chewers: 10 types of Nairobi husbands
- PDF of edited article | 10 types of nairobi wives
- MwanaFA Featuring Vanessa Mdee – Dume Suruali (Official Music Video) Some musical expansion on Lazy Bum Men.
- More than 830,000 men fall victim to domestic violence every year. A man is the victim of domestic abuse every 37.8 seconds in America. These numbers are not inconsequential and the frequency is far from insignificant. Used this to keep that number in part 10 the same. Hope Woman As Aggressor: The Unspoken Truth Of Domestic Violence | Mint Press News
- Again in Kenya educated does not mean moral, pleasant or any certain value besides credentials. Simply having attended classes does not place you in a rarified class nor ensure you behave in a classy manner. Educated women abuse housegirls
Merchandise for even misogynists and misandrists.
Thank you for reading. Subscribe to the Blog for more or