On January 15th 2019, and explosion went off at the Dusit Hotel in the Westlands neighborhood of Nairobi,Kenya. Following this 5 well armed gunmen entered the compound and continued this terror attack. At the time of writing this the death-toll stands at 21.
I took some time to wait for information to come in and in the video and links below give my thoughts of the event while presenting related reactions and news.
- Man I spoke of was not part of the Flying Squad but has been identified. 48 hours plus and still rumors and gossip. Excuse me. Kenyans laud ‘superman’ Kassam, want him honoured
- New York Times has a local Bureau Chief that has ran afoul of the Media Council of Kenya an org somewhat like the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in the USA : Media Council writes to New York Times, demands action on published terror images
- Background on the ongoing issues that lead to terrorist attacks in Kenya : Al-Shabaab’s Riverside attack and likely grand plan for 2023
- Good news about Ron’s safe rescue : Ron Ng’eno, man in Riverside terrorist attack who tweeted goodbye message to family rescued
- Some of those whose lives were ended : The people killed in the Dusit terror attack